QUALITY POLICY AND ENVIRONMENT
The Management Company policy articulates in four sizes:
- Quality Policy for the Organization;
- Quality Policy for the customer;
- Quality Policy of the processes for the production / distribution of the product / service;
- Environmental Policy.
QUALITY POLICY FOR THE ORGANIZATION (SEE 5MQ.2)
The management has established the Quality Policy for the Organization in the following terms:
- Attention and monitoring to the satisfaction of the Executive Board itself, in terms of sales performance and overall sales performance for the customer railways.
- Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for the Human resource.
- Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for the purchase of material.
- Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for subcontracted work.
- Caution and monitoring the cost incurred to treat and resolve defects.
Attention and monitoring to the satisfaction of the Executive Board, in terms of overall sales trend.
Attention and monitoring to the satisfaction of the Executive Board in terms of consolidated net sales by customer Railways.
Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for the Human resource.
Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for the purchase of material.
Caution and monitoring the cost incurred for subcontracted work.
Percentage change in the total turnover of the reporting period compared to the previous period.
Percentage change in sales customer Railways of the reporting period compared to the previous period.
Percentage costs incurred for staff in relation to turnover.
Percentage of costs incurred for the purchase of material compared to the turnover.
Percentage costs for subcontracted work on turnover.
QUALITY POLICY FOR THE CUSTOMER (SEE 5MQ.2)
The customer is the one who, in exchange for a fee, receives the product / service to use it for the purposes for which it was designed / delivered and is the one that defines the suitability of the product itself, as a set of quality that conforms to the requirements that the customer places and that the organization says.
The management has established the Quality Policy for the customer in terms of attention and monitoring of the perception of the customer about:
- Monitoring the competence of our sales staff.
- Monitoring the competence of the management.
- Monitoring the competence of the technical staff.
- Monitoring the Quality of the product Geatech.
- Monitoring Compliance with lead times.
- Monitoring the response to the needs of the customer.
QUALITY POLICY PROCESSES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION / DELIVERY OF PRODUCT / SERVICE (SEE 5MQ.2)
The management has established the Quality Policy of the processes in the following terms:
- the product / service must always be in compliance for the use for which it is to be used
- you must ensure that you have followed all the rules laid down and declared by the Company in the process leading to the creation of the product / service
- the product / service must show respect for all the customer's specifications
- work only with suppliers that can guarantee quality levels expected
Trend Monitor offers. (Process for the Client, Commercial, see 7MQ.2).
Monitoring UT commitment in the design (Design Process, see 7MQ.3).
Monitoring effectiveness of qualification of suppliers (Procurement Process, see 7MQ.4).
Monitoring trends in the production and testing compliant (testing process and the finished product, see 7MQ.5).
Monitoring effectiveness of the production process (product realization, and see 7MQ.5 8MQ.2).
Caution and monitoring the cost incurred to treat and resolve defects (the testing process and 7MQ.5 8MQ.2).
Percentage tenders confirmed with respect to the number of bids issued.
Number of hours per year of design compared to the total number of hours worked.
Percentages number CN number of supply orders Suppliers.
Customer Complaints percentage compared to the number of orders.
Percentages NC + AC + Complaints Customer as a result of production activities with respect to No. Orders.
Percentage cost of defects (Non-compliance, Complaints, Corrective Action) compared to the turnover.
Management has defined the policy environment for the Organization in the following terms:
- Bring to market products developed and distributed in a manner compatible with the environment.
- Orient partners and suppliers towards environmentally responsible conduct of their activities.
- Reduce the environmental impact of every single production stage.
- Staff awareness of environmental problems through training / information.
- Periodically monitor the legal requirements applicable to the full and total respect of the same.
- Periodically monitor the environmental performance.
- Communicate with appropriate means the lines of business policy in the environmental field.
Emissions into the atmosphere
Performance vehicular emissions.
Noise emission trend for the machines Vibration / noise
Consumption of resources
- CER 120102 other particles ferrous metal.
- CER 130113 Hydraulic oil exhausted.
- CER 150202 Absorbents, filter materials (including protective clothing contaminated).
- CER 140603 Other solvents and solvent mixtures.
- CER 130208 Engine oil used.
- CER 120109 emulsions.
- CER 150103 wooden packaging.
- CER 080317 Toner and cartridges.
- CER 200133 Batteries.
- CER 200121 neon tubes.
- CER 160214 obsolete equipment, electrical and electronic.
- CER 160213 Monitor.
- CER 150102 Plastic packaging.
- CER 20115 Batteries and accumulators.
- CER 200101 paper and cardboard.
Quality Policy and Environment, Approved by the Directorate on 01/09/10 The Management